Three weeks ago Elizabeth nursed for the last time. Exactly at 14 months. WOW! I can't even believe it. Her last nurse to give up was the 2am one, so believe me when I tell you that I am happy to be able to sleep. After 1 1/2 years of not sleeping for more than 3 to 4 hours in a row, I am glad to finally being able to sleep for 6 to 7 hours in a row (or more on a lucky day). My nursing experience was awesome. I never thought I was going to be one of those hardcore nursing moms but I am! After the first few weeks of hiccups, I finally got the hand of it and our nursing relationship was a great experience and easy. Now that I have to prepare bottles for Elizabeth, it feels like so much work, haha
Besides nursing, Elizabeth is also growing into this beautiful, fun and happy toddler. She loves to explore everything and one of her favorite things is dancing. For sure it has to be the Latina genes :-) she will dance to commercials, through credits and even to music at the mall. It's really funny! Her new favorite song is Beyonce's "All my single ladies"... she inherited the love for hip hop from dad, haha
Daddy and mommy are doing well. We are enjoying every moment with our sweet baby girl. Here are some fun pictures of Elizabeth at the park last weekend. It was so beautiful here, 78 degrees!






Love you all! May the Lord bless you this week!
2 comments:
Elizabeth is beautiful, and she has two wonderful parents and a large family on both sides who love her very much! Hugs and kisses to you, Jose, and Elizabeth! love you guys :)
Ivonne!! la bebe esta PRECIOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! estamos locos de poder conocerla en persona algun dia!! tenemos un plan para ir a california en mayo pero aun no es seguro cuando sea seguro rapidamente te dejaremos saber para verlos y visitarlos!!! Los extra~namos mucho mucho!! q Dios los siga bendiciendo muchisisismo!! saluditos a Jose y un abrazo grande a Elizabeth!! xoxo
Post a Comment