Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Honduras vs USA



One of papi's Christmas presents were tickets to a Honduras vs USA game here in the Home Depot center. When I found out about the game, I knew this would be the perfect present. If you know Jose, you know that "Soccer comes first" (haha) and if it's Honduras playing, even better. :-) He is super excited about them going to the World Cup and even though we wouldn't be going to South Africa (tickets are way to expensive!), this game was the perfect precursor to what promises to be a very exciting time for the Nunez Family (ok, for Jose) Here are a few pictures of him at the game. One of them is a little fuzzy, but you can still see his happy face :-)







Have wonderful week! I have some funny pictures of Elizabeth I have to post. I will try to do so sometime this week.

Love ya!

No comments: