Hello everyone! I'm back...I was traveling again but this time for work. I had an incredible opportunity to visit Montana this month and I loved it. I have always been a country girl...I enjoy the mountains, the outdoors, rivers, oceans and animals. I had a long drive from the airport to my final destination, in the Northeastern part of MT, which gave me lots of opportunities for pictures. Plus, I visited Fort Peck Lake...the largest man made lake in the nation and also, a few of the dams in Great Falls, MT. I hope that we can go back as a family and enjoy the beauty of this state. One unfortunate thing about MT is that there are quite a few ghost town. Right next to the test facilities that I was visiting, was the town of St. Marie. It is now almost completely deserted, b/c it use to be a military town but when the base closed, the town was left with no one...except for a few brave souls that still live there. Enjoy the pictures! Hugs!


No comments:
Post a Comment