Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper





I love that Elizabeth is at the stage that she is mommy or daddy's little helper. It is so adorable. She helps put clothes in the washer and drier. She helps daddy set the table during dinner and she even helps us clean her toys from the bath tub once she is done taking a bath. It is way too cute and I am enjoying it very much. The other morning she was "helping" me make breakfast :-) I even gave her some pancake mix in her bowl which she mixed and mixed and mixed.

Have a great week! I am totally happy that my mom is visiting this week and that I get to celebrate another year of marriage to the love of my life.

Happy Anniversary Jose! God bless us with many more!


First Time on Daddy's Shoulder watching dancers at Santa Monica (Wayyyyyy past her bedtime!)

With the double stroller the neighbor gave her (she puts her purse on the stroller and says "bye,bye") like she is about to go for a walk

No comments: