Friday, April 2, 2010

Two in One

Yes, two in one as in two posts in one. My youngest brother sent me some adorable pictures of Elizabeth that I just had to share. The funny thing is that out of the 12 he sent me, Elizabeth is only smiling in a handful of them. I don't know why it has become harder and harder to catch a smiling picture from my one year old but any how, here they are.

Hiding from her uncle's camera


Making Faces at her uncle


At the wedding...almost smiling for the camera


Doesn't she look like adorable??


Before I wrap up , I promised two post, so here it is. I meant to write more about my brother's wedding, but I was too busy...so here it is.

As I mentioned before, almost a month ago, my youngest brother tied the knot. It was a pretty significant event for me...not only because weddings are significant events in someones life but also b/c this was my youngest sibling. If you have siblings, you know what I am talking about. There is something about your siblings achieving certain milestones in their life that not only gives you a sense of pride and rejoice but also makes you feel a little old...I know, what do you mean old, well, I guess I always view my brothers are "my little brothers" (although they are both way taller than me)...and I being the protective sister that everyone knows I am, specially from ex-girlfriends, you know that I would do anything for those two and how close I am to them. They are my best friends and we always have each others backs. So attending their weddings and seeing the love and happiness in their eyes, as they join their life in marriage to Kalynn and Melissa was pretty awesome.

I am happy that they have both found wonderful women to share their lives with. I know that God will bless both of their marriages greatly. I look forward to sharing many fun and loving times with my new sisters-in-law.

Of course, no matter how old we get I am going to keep making fun of them, I am sure they will always insist on picking me up and hugging me as hard as they can and the conference calls to update each other will never go away but there is that nostalgic sense from their big sister that will always see them as my two "little" brothers. Love you guys!

Have a blessed Resurrection Sunday! Praise Him for He has Risen!Muah!

No comments: