
Two weekends ago I was able to go to a women's retreat organized by my church. The theme of the retreat was "Resting in the Lord" and I was soooo looking forward to it. I hadn't been to a retreat in 13 years and I sure needed the rest. The retreat was awesome. We had lots of worship time, three great sisters that gave us their testimony and lot of down time to pray, read and even catching up with sleep. One of the activities that one of the ladies shared was how we relate to the word REST in terms of our spiritual journey with the Lord. My REST was:
R = Reassurance - He is control, He knows me, my heart and my family
E = Exhalt Him, God Almighty - I love praising the Lord for saving me and everything He has done for me and my family
S = Spirit - He has been teaching me more about the power of His Spirit
T = Trust - My vision is small but His plan is big
Jose and Elizabeth also had a nice weekend. They went shopping, had dinner with friends and toured the neighborhood. Thank you dad for giving mom some time to rest. Love you very much!
Here are some fun pics of Elizabeth dressed as a pirate (homemade costume) for a friend's B-day party! Also, so other fun pics that daddy took recently.



2 comments:
I always look forward to reading your blog. I need to update mine. Elizabeth is so beautiful. She looks so tall.
Wow, she looks just like Daddy!!! It's unbelievable how much she has changed. She's stunning!
Post a Comment