![]() |
| Baby boy at 20 weeks |
We also had a great support group that week after week would pray for us and for our child, asking God that if it was His will, that we would be blessed with a healthy pregnancy.
So here were are celebrating that we are at 30 weeks and praising the Lord for this opportunity. We don't take any day for granted. We still take it day by day and week by week.
Elizabeth has also been patiently waiting for her baby brother. She asks me daily "Mami, did the baby come out yet?" - and I just smile back and tell her tell her "Not yet." - "Mami, the baby has to grow bigger?" - "Yup, it has to grow bigger."
Baby boy, we are patiently waiting for you to grow bigger and to welcome you into our family when you are ready to "come out" :-) as Elizabeth would say.
Here are some pics for your enjoyment!
God bless and hugs to all!
| Pregnant Mama |
![]() |
| Mother's Day |
| Ready for her first soccer game |


2 comments:
beautiful!!!! Youa re right! God has a plan for us all! Dios les Bendiga y que disfrutes cada instante con tu nuevo bebe que pronto llegara! abrazos!
Ivonne, I just saw this post and I'm so excited for you and your family. You're a great friend, I know for a fact you're an awesome daughter and sister, I can imagine your an excellent wife, and most importantly an incredible mother. And although we're physically far, I feel close to you and you're family. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Love you! Noemi
Post a Comment