Sometimes we tend not to be so good at keeping promises. When we were small, we promised not to lie and we did :-P When we were in college, we promised always to go to class but sometime we didn't. As we grow older, we promise to go to the gym every week and of course, something always comes up and we don't make it to the gym.
So here we are, Jose and me, keeping the promise we took five years ago. A promise to love each other as husband and wife, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.
I feel blessed to have a husband that keeps it's promises. A husband that loves me on my business suit or my sweat pants. A husband that loves our daughter so much, it brings a smile to my face every time I see those two together. A husband that works hard but has been to every significant occasion for Elizabeth and me, no matter how busy he is at work. A husband who rushes me to the ER and stays by my side, even when the nurse tell him he needs to leave the room. A husband that holds my hand through the pain and the tears. A husband who has a love for God, to serves Him and walks down His path. A husband that blesses his family and those around him.
Jose, I am so glad you have kept your promise. I am glad that five years ago, when you promised to be with me until death do us part, you meant it. I look forward to many, many more year. Many more years of laughter, tears, adventures, memories and love. I look forward to one day celebrating our 50 years anniversary and as I dance the special dance, feeling the same way I felt five years ago when we danced together our first dance as husband and wife.
I love you! Happy Anniversary!
God bless!
Ivonne
1 comment:
WE ARE VERY PROUD TO HAVE JUST A SPECIAL DAUGHTER THAT HAS HER SOUL IN GOD . I AGREE 200% THAT JOSE IS AN ANGEL IN YOUR LIFE ,
HOPE YOU CAN STAY MARRIED AND CELEBRATE THE 50 YEARS AS YOUR MOTHER AND ME WILL NEED ONLY 16 MORE YEARS
Post a Comment