Monday, August 10, 2009

looking into the treasurer chest...

what can I find??? Elizabeth recently discovered that she can look and grab things from inside her toy box all by herself. It is so funny to look at. She is this little person already. What a delight it is for those around her to see her develop and discover the world.




I pray that we are all like Elizabeth...that we never get tired of discovering all the beautiful wonders the Lord has provided for us to enjoy in this world. Enjoy your week!



As for the Honduricans, we will be celebrating our 3rd Wedding Anniversary. Happy Anniversary my dear! Love you!

2 comments:

Danaly said...

Oh, I miss the days where all of Lucy's toys fit in one little bucket like that! :)

She looks like you Ivonne! Gorgeous just like her Momma!

Jennifer said...

She's looking for the speckled frogs!!!